Sunday, July 27, 2008

MC 2008 Awards Day

wh
my younger sis n i


This is gna be long XD

Okie I’m almost too full to write anything but here I am trying to type the whole yest event b4 I go home later.


Ahem yest was a craze day!!just got bak form sp on fri night with liang n for the first time it was such an awesome bus ride!!!! The best one I had after mine and li ann. Were were talking all the way thru out n din rlei notice the time wea!



the welcome back banner..errrr for US!!LOL


Okie yest morning ws the awards ceremony in main convent. I was sppsed 2 b dere b4 7 n guess wht time I woke up?SEVEN!!!basically reached there late n guess who ws d first 2 greet me? PN POH!!

Pn POH (:


SPOT THE INDER!!




yellow carpet I wasn’t sppsed 2 step on….wasn’t ‘sppsed’….but I did!!!LOL

Den tats wen I saw Carmen, Irene, sara lee and most of my fwnes dre!!!i was like OMG OMG OMG U PEP LOOK SO DIFF!!!!everyone looked so WOW!!








We had to take so many shots to get a near perfect pic!trust me.i think I took more pics the the tengku



This the year the event was so-called-extra-special cos the tengku zaara [ srie 4 d wrong spelling] ws coming over..she’s an ex student of convent..i interviewed her last year a few days b4 her marriage wif the perverted Lau all around tsk tsk tsk..i’m sure if she wasn’t gna marry the sultan, lau wud’ve proposed!!!!!!!weird things was that he was on ‘mc’ tat day..ws kinda looking fwd 2 see him act..x_x

Wen I stepped into the school the first thing on my mind was..DAYM..SO YELLOW…!??!?!?well not tat I had a grudge wif the colour but c’mon..it looked too bright!!n the students seating place was act outside the hall…outside…which brought me 2 think..shudnt the students tat are sppsed 2 b celebrated sppsed 2 sit in the hall?i mean c’mon u wna welcome the tengku do it on a whole other day!!this is the AWARDS DAY…HARI ANUGERAH…I dno wat u call it in chinese or tamil cos I’ll sure be willing to write it out..URGHH shudnt the student be celebrated for their achievement??its OUR day ryte?but somehow the whole attention available thru out the day was diverted in a whole other direction..trust me..irene n I wen on complaing thru out the day cos everything ws so out but hey for d first time, my complaining made sense!!hehe


Den came a short rehersal 4 us..we had to sembah her once wen we’re on stage n our name is called. Den walk fwd and sembah again, den say these words MENJUNJUNG KASIH TUANKU and take the cert..not allowed 2 shake hands it seems cos they’re the royal fam yada yada..aihss..the lameness*

I ws like ey nvm la..inder no nid 2 practise one..evy year oso go..if not studies chess la..but daym this was the first time I did the most stupid thing!!!!!!!!!!ask anyone present they’ll tell u..at first I ws joking tat I’m nt gna say some malay line but rather’ll go up dre and say YO ITS NICE 2 MEET U XD I mean by law, no one can sue me. I did not insult her royalty. Its just my freedom of speech XD on of the reasons why joycee said I shud join the law instead of med tsk tsk tsk

I went up there. Sembah for the first time wen they called my name. wen I went forward, I forgot 2 sembah the 2nd time!!!!!my mind just went blank!her beauty dazzled me!LOl jk jk guess wht did inder do? I said YO. And offered my hand for her shake..she shook it back laughed and said congratulations. Den I realized what I did…DAYM!!!even pn loh was so shocked..she just ..*looked*…

I noe..its just inder ryte? XD


N den there ws anther rule saying that u cant take the tengku pics..so guess wht did inder do…wen the teachers were lining up near the school office 2 shake hands wife r, I stood behind dem!den wen she was shaking hands, I managed 2 take a few pics of her!!



I followed her till she reached the front of the school field..den there was some time capsule ting which ws only supposed 2 be opened in the next 100 years..there wr 3 of it..one the 100th year mgzine, the letter fomr the sultan n the third was MY FACE!!!...ermm I dun reli remember act..





when u look me ni the eye..i see a piece of heaven LOL






well anyways since I was wearing the coat, ahem I managed to stand right on front of her!!!in between all the big blurry photographers..i pulled irene’s arm and there we were like 2 super duper unwanted vip’s taking pics of her..hehe u shud’ve seen us!!guess I ws reli a rebel tat day but hell who cares..den came the balloon cutting ceremony…after she cut the balloon, sudd I saw everyone including her looking up..the balloon was stuck..it didn’t go up..that’s wen I heard Irene screaming INDEH U ARE STEPPING ON THE STRING!!!!!!!!
Trust me..i din noe my reflex action cud work so fast!!but my shoe was tangled in it so I bought even more time dre..imagine,,holding up the balloon flying away ceremony..aihss..din noe I ws tat much of a klutz!!

Den in the end, I again brought Irene to the very form of the line of students by saying EX CUSE ME,,,EXCUSE ME,,,EXCUSE ME,, XD in the end, we were right infront!!!trust me..i could’ve made another self-humiliating move but just decided not too incase she freaks out…



the balloon cutting ceremony








see..i said they were big and blurry XD





ahem wat me n wai2 had in parade LOL


tengku in the black car


the box which is only to be opened after 100 years


irene managing a post right after the event

After the whole thing, we den moved on to parade with my killing shoes..but somehow just to be there with friends again reminded me tat I’m still loved. I’ve been missing this whole chapter in my life and never really bothered finding it wen m dead down..to sit and talk to suk wai for hours, crapping with Irene, gossiping with Carmen, crsie, joyce, LOL-ing with sara and all those pep present there just gave me a great feeling (: though shockingly this time I din reli enjoy the durian feasts..

I guess I’ve finally found the people helping me to sew the holes in my pocket full of sunshine..
I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!









1 comment :

Eunice said...

hey!!! great post...dat really updates me..the banner's very nice!! gosh....i guess u really made a difference on the speech day by saying "yo" and holding the balloon ceremony...did they noe it was u??lol..wish i was there to catch up with all of you...gosh..how i miss those days...