From all of the clutter in my head..
Cuz I could fall asleep in those eyes
Like a water bed
i bet that's what some of us in the group felt that day wen a certain someone walked in..i know i did..it was ryte dere in my head but the wrds got stuck and wen i tried, i cudnt hear a thing..owh ya bout d bio fair thingy,,it worked!!tho there wr some complications its fin over!!except for the miserable white board..i'll write a post on it wif more pics real soon!!
last nite was bad..like REAL BAD..more like a cerita hantu case..
as usual indeh din wna study at nyte n decided 2 sleep early..
all i got instead ws reli2 a nightmare filled with black dogs and a white goat (or wat it a sheep?) i dno..i wsnt wearing my specs (: the dream was so real i swear i cundt diff anything..somehow the illusions felt part of a bad reality......
and ya...i was scared..
and i think i kinda scared both my roomates as well and i'm still guilty abt it!!wif God's grace i finally managd to get some 'shut-eye' at 4 plus and woke up at 6..i'm rlei having a sleep disorder..daym*
but tats nt d only thing..i've puked thrice since last nyte and my throat feels reli bad..
but hey i'm not complaining..dis morning's jog ws good so it ws okie i suppose (:
bak 2 d reason of this post i realize i've got a few of my fam members birthday coming up!!so here's a shoutout to em:
me mom who turned 41 this year
DOB: 16th Oct

me eldest sis's fiance
DOB: 2day!!!srie cudnt find a pic of her so here's a real old one taken a few years bak of her in red

me 2nd sis's finace
DOB:26th Oct

and finally my younger sis!!
DOB: 8th Nov


owh ya i forgot..EMINEM!!!hahax
DOB: 17th oct

to end this post wif a good note,,here's what i managed 2 write earlier this morning..
I don't know what I want, so don't ask me
cause I'm still trying to figure it out..
don't know what's down this road, I'm just walking
trying to see through the rain coming down..
even though I'm not the only one
who feels the way I do..
I'm alone, On my own all far away from home,
and that's all I know
I'll be strong, I'll be wrong,
daym life just goes on
In the end it all seems so true..
I'm just a girl,
trying to find a place in this world
Got the radio on, my old blue jeans
and I'm wearing my heart on my sleeve
feeling lucky today,
got the sunshine.
could you tell me what more do I need?
but still tomorrow's just a mystery,
and thru out these years i've learnt to say 'that's ok'
No comments :
Post a Comment