Friday, July 15, 2011

God : Waiting Outside the Lines.

This was a drafted post durong the exams,, : 4th July 2011

Why do you worry O Human, When God cares for every living thing even those under rocks, why won’t He care for you?

Recently this phrase has been repeatedly crossing my mind at the most randomness moments. From in the midst of reading and preparing and worrying about the upcoming papers. No matter how much I convince myself it’s going to be Okie there’s this sudden relapse I kept experiencing at times; I felt like giving up,, worrying all together. It has been all so exhausting. It’s like a marathon from the prev 4 systems and the wedding and now the finals. I’ve got no time for a break.

Why do you worry O Human, When God cares for every living thing even those under rocks, why won’t He care for you?

As I was walking back from the study area after the dreadful CNS, I was followed by one of the Aimst Legendary cat. In the beginning I got reli annoyed. No i do not hate animals EXCEPT CATS!! I find them reli scary sitting there all day starring,, not forgetting their tendency to jump on the dinner tables in the cafe at any moment to have their portion of your food.

Coming back to that, the cat followed me back home all the way up the stairs. As I tried opening the house door it kept trying to come in. I was still annoyed because I was carrying so many things and here this unexpected creature decided to add more drama to my life. I even tried distracting it with my keys but it would not let go of my side. Worse was when it kept brushing against my legs not allowing me to move cause I was scared I might accidently step on it.

Out of nowhere I remembered that I made 2 boiled eggs tat morning before exams but I was rushing for time it completely slipped of my mind. Doing something completely not the natural me, I decided to remove the shell and gave the cats the 2 boiled eggs. It did not hesitate for a moment and started galloping the yolk (I noticed it had a lesser liking for the white part). I just stood there, watching it as it ate the eggs, knowing I still had a lot more to do.

It was then this phrase came across my mind again:

Why do you worry O Human, When God cares for every living thing even those under rocks, why won’t He care for you?

From al the days,, who knew when I boiled that 2 eggs in the morning I would be actually feeding a hungry stray cat with it?

To top it on, the next morning as i was in the study area studying i noticed there was this huge moth in the room trying to fly out against the window. It kept on trying to fly out,, hitting against the glass door continuously but it could not. After nearly half an hour it just sat there stationary not doing anything. From forces beyond my control, I had this weird reflex of waking up and actually cupping the moth in my palms,, brought it out and watch if fly away.

(As i’m writing this i suddenly feel like an animal planet no1 fan lol)


Why do you worry O Human, When God cares for every living thing even those under rocks, why won’t He care for you?

In the midst of all trouble, God has ALWAYS been there to help us. All those times when we once felt it was impossible to solve something, He was always there ensuring no harm was placed on us. It’s just sometimes when things gets too messed up, we barely tend to notice Him.


Sometimes, we’re so caught up in worrying of petty worldly things that we do not notice the unexpected help we keep receiving from people around us.Instead of looking at what is in front of us we keep looking back and regretting on all those unfortunate events we once went through. We recall of problems and such events but barely sat and think of the help and the main source of solution we received at that time. We barely sat to think of the ‘unknown’ source of courage we had to live through the dreadful moments.

Most of the time we tend to say I thank*** **** for helping me out during my ‘so and so’ time but den we forget,,Everyone and every action of ours is taken based on His Will. No one acts outside of it. If there was help we received from it was because He sent us those people to help us through our dreadful moments.



I sincerely Thank Him for sending me all those caring people around me who has always been there to help me out.

I know, Inder. Stop blogging and for God sake go to bed. You still have exams to sit for.
This is just something I know I’ll deeply regret if I don’t draft it out to share with someone in need someday.

The whole experience although seemed as normal as it may be, reli did hit me.

Instead of just sitting down, worrying and looking down on tomorrow,,

Sometimes all you have to do is Surrender and have Faith* that it has all been taken care of.

I’m not a Saint,,, but yes I am a Believer*.

Once you’ve started too life would seem oh-so-less-complicated.

He’s just outside the lines. Get rid of your hesitation and attempt to seize all solutions of your problems on your own. It’s up to you to make the first step

Why do you worry O Human, When God cares for every living thing even those under rocks, why won’t He care for you?

Make Him the Gravity in your Universe. Life would be different.*unwrittenindeh


No comments :