Sunday, September 21, 2008

You have been told that you are not pretty, you are not beautiful, so you have to make up. So you have been told you are spiritually handicapped, you have been told you are physically handicapped, and what?

You have been told you are socially handicapped. And now they are telling you that you are biologically handicapped. And now they are telling you much further that your handicap is in your genes.

I have been hearing that for years and years and I ask this question to you -- do you mean God is stupid? He couldn't complete anything worthwhile? Is that what we are telling each other?

You know how low and mean we are that we try to look good to ourselves? There's nothing more selfish on the planet for a human just to be good for himself. It's so low and mean, it's just like we are living like an animal. "Ah, don't tell me, Sir. I am doing great these days. I am meditating for nine hours." I said, "What for?" "Oh, I enjoy it." "Good. You should meditate rest of your life. Who cares?" Anything which you do for yourself, you are only clearing your own doubt. Life doesn't start with that, it doesn't end with that. Life is what you have done for OTHERS. That's the beginning of life.

It is amazing. We see animals, birds, life in the ocean. It all is for itself. Then we have whole facade, and then we end up for ourselves. What is self? Something you got without knowing what it is.

It is so simple. You have not designed your own ship. You didn't fix your eyes and your nose in the center for yourself. You did not decide what kind of ears and eyebrows you will have. Why you are deciding now how you want to be?

If you want to win a rat race (and by stroke of luck you win a rat race) then you are a rat. Big deal. Suppose you like to be very beautiful and you end up being very beautiful -- big deal. What that takes you, where?

If you are so beautiful that everybody you touch, feel and move with is elevated, THEN you are beautiful

Khalsa Yogi's teaching (:

God bless you!

No comments :