Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Love.? I'd Pick a Million Parachutes for Now :)

OMG INDER'S 2ND POST IN A NIGHT!! LOL

nehh im just back from dinner and suferring from postshocksyndrome. waiting to calm my adrenaline level before i shall begin wif smtg diff.. ws hoping to come back to a peaceful environment but ended up bumping into someone fighting reli loudly over the phone with her beau. hmm...

i dont understand. how can u say u love someone so much yet fight so terribly till the other person breaks down in tears ? i mean.. i'm no Love Dr but hey u cant love and hurt someone at the same time,,, can you?

i guess when ure in one den only u'll und..lol the L word.

i bet everyone reading this has come across this before. some of u lucky aholes wud've experienced it. some might've lost it, some even bttr- searching for it..

as for me,, i dunno wat am i sppsed to expect from it. When uve seen smtg close to perfection and yet in the end realize the major flaws,, it kinda makes it hard to believe in the L word again.(which is why if you know me, i have stoppd writting poems abt it)

earlier during dinner one of em brought up the topic = which wud u prefer. to b pamperd or taken care of? lol all i cud do is stare and smile and act dumb ( which im pretty gud at doing these days) i aint got no answer for love. maybe ive experienced infatuation before but den again im only human. i'm no superhero. i bleed and feel normally.

You see, i used to be a really strong believer in ever ever afters and yada yada yada. I wudnt say i've outgrown it but yes,after seeing the things happening to the people around me ive certainly lost faith that such things exist. I mean the L word has been spun and thrown around so carelessly by some people, somehow the word never ever did get the recognition that it truly deserves.

To be honest when I see couples holding hands, laughing off lame jokes, googlidooing each other, I look down, see my own shadow and ponder. Not of my future to be, but rather of theirs. its like when they smile, you can almost feel their passion unfolding with a thousand seducing sensations convincing you that hey, L is meant to be picture perfect.

I know. Smtg supperly soapy and crappy finally on blog. i might loathe myself for opening up here tmrw. lol i guess its safest to leave outside my emotions. That way, you wun be so deeply affected by the action of others and yet be given more time to cherish the L word before reality seeps in.



I've heard this L is overrated but I hope that it gets better as we go..Maybe someday,, it will be my day. lets hope the perfection wud b ever lasting then,, and reality,,,, lol,,, remains a fairytale* :)

1 comment :

reyion said...

well, nice to see you updating more frequently too. You've been too MIA last year! >.< the L word. the dreadful word. Love and lost. I didn't have the courage and now, I'm lamenting over it. Well soon get over it. those years of crush has done me nothing that I'd begun to divert my interest to materialism.